Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020 Application Details
The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Jobs 2020, Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives|
|Deadline||25 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director, Academics
The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
- To coordinate and supervise academic activities of the college to ensure the promotion of academic excellence
- Assists in developing and coordinating the implementation of academic policies and activities
- Assists in developing and implementing curriculum
- Coordinates residents admission processes
- Provides leadership and supervision to faculty and academic staff
- Participates in hiring of new faculty
- Appraises direct reports
- Promotes faculty professional development, scholarship and research
- Participates in the development of strategic plans
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must have:
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or relevant discipline
- A professional Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Public Health Nurse or Midwife.
- A minimum of 15 years relevant work experience in public service of which 7 years must have been acquired at a senior management level
- A fellow of GCNM
Skills and competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organise workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to supervise working teams
- Pays attention to detail
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Critical and analytical thinking
- High sense of professionalism
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
Or email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 25 November, 2020
How to Apply for Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.